- Thursday, March 21 to Sunday, March 24, 2013: 2013 Cancer Treatment Centers of America Blogger Summit, Western Regional Medical Center, Goodyear, AZ. Invited to attend this second annual event bringing cancer bloggers together to discuss "Innovations in Cancer Care and Personalized Medicine."
- Saturday, September 29, 2012, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.: "STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT CANCER SURVIVORSHIP: A discussion about the mind, body and attitude of survivorship." A three hour symposium at Overlook Medical Center, 99 Beauvoir Avenue, Summit, NJ. Lockey Maisonneuve of MovingOn, and I will guide participants through discussions and activities exploring the mind, body and attitude of surviving cancer.
- Saturday, February 11, 2012, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.: "STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT BREAST CANCER SURVIVORSHIP: A discussion about the mind, body and attitude of survivorship." A four hour symposium at St. Peter's University Hospital, 254 Easton Ave., New Brunswick, NJ. Lockey Maisonneuve, Robin Adwar, Life Coach at SoundBoard Consulting Group, and I will guide participants through discussions and activities exploring the mind, body and attitude of surviving cancer.
- Saturday, November 19, 2011, 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.: "WHERE DO WE GO NOW? SURVIVING LIFE BEYOND CANCER BY EMBRACING CANCER'S GIFTS AND LOSSES." This seminar leads survivors through an exploration of the emotional healing necessary to create a new normal. The Connection is located at 79 Maple Street, Summit, NJ.
- Thursday, October 20, 2011, 7 - 9 p.m.: Lockey Maisonneuve, trainer and founder of the MovingOn, Dr. Winnie Polen and Dr. Diana Addis, breast surgeons, and I will discuss "MOVING BEYOND BREAST CANCER...THE MIND/BODY CONNECTION." I will be speaking about loosening cancer's emotional grip and beginning to heal by using the Gifts & Losses List, a process of introspection and honest personal evaluation.
- Thursday, October 20, 2011, at 10:30 a.m.: If you are lost in a dark tunnel trying to find a Life Beyond Breast Cancer: Healing The Mind, Body, & Spirit, be sure to tune into this special episode of the HWA Radio Show. I will join Lockey Maisonneuve of MovingOn, to talk about our first hand experiences living beyond breast cancer. We will share valuable guidance from our sought after live seminars on healing to find your way back into the light of life.
- Thursday, October 13, 2011, at 12:30 p.m.: Radio interview with Irina Wardas, HHC, on "FEEL AND LOOK FABULOUS WITH IRINA," a HolisticHealth Talk for Women Radio Show.
- Saturday, October 1st, 7:30 - 8 p.m.: "BREAST CANCER: NEW OPTIONS & NEW PROMISE," Host: WABC-TV Eyewitness News Anchor Diana Williams. This program will include a segment on Lockey's Maisonneuve's MovingOn Program. This is an amazing rehabilitative exercise program and I was honored to be a member of Lockey's class for the filming of this special. It will be re-run on WABC-TV on October 2 at 5:30 a.m.
- Friday, September 30, 2011: DAILY RECORD BREAST CANCER WRITER SERIES, for nine days, from September 27th through October 5th, the Daily Record of Morris County, NJ, will publish the story of twelve county residents who are breast cancer survivors. My story will be featured on Friday, September 30th.