Debbie Woodbury is the founder of WhereWeGoNow, an inspirational speaker and an author.
As a fellow survivor, Debbie motivates cancer survivor/patients and caregivers to "Live Your Hope." Sharing from the heart, Debbie knows it's not easy, but it is doable, and she shares simple, concrete tools to create inspired healing, wellness and live out loud joy beyond cancer.
A trained patient educator, Debbie has demonstrated results speaking to medical professionals about the emotional experience of the cancer patient. As a cancer survivor and retired attorney, she understands this issue from both sides and is passionate about inspiring greater connection and emotional support for the patient, while respecting the professional's limited time.
Debbie is the author of You Can Thrive After Treatment and How to Build an Amazing Life After Treatment. She is a Support Volunteer with the Cancer Hope Network; a Patient Educator with The Connection's Pathways Women's Cancer Teaching Project; a Member of the Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Oncology Community Advisory Board at Overlook Medical Center, Summit, NJ; a past Grant Reviewer for Susan G. Komen for the Cure North Jersey; a Blogger for Cure Magazine & The Huffington Post, and a Contributor for Positively Positive.
If you represent a medical professional organization, cancer center, cancer support organization, corporation or group interested in booking Debbie to speak at your event, reach out now to bring Debbie's take on the patient experience and suvivorship to your audience.
Upcoming & Previous Events:
- Keynote: "Living Well Cancer Survivorship” Series, Lourdes Regional Cancer Center, Binghamton, NY.
- Speaker: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Northern Highlands Regional High School, Allendale, NJ.
- Keynote: "Live Your Hope & Thrive; WhereWeGoNow in Survivorship," The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Tri-State Chapter, 5th Annual Blood Cancer Conference, Mason, OH.
- Speaker: "Straight Talk About Breast Cancer Survivorship: A Discussion about the mind, body & attitude of survivorship." St. Peter's University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ.
- Workshop: "Where Do We Go Now? Surviving Life Beyond Cancer by Embracing Cancer's Gifts & Losses," The Connection for Women & Children, Summit, NJ.
- Speaker: "Moving Beyond Breast Cancer...The Mind/Body Connection," Summit Medical Group, Berkeley Heights, NJ.
- Speaker: "Straight Talk About Cancer Survivorship: A discussion about the mind, body & attitude of survivorship," Overlook Medical Center, Summit, NJ
Live Your Hope & Thrive; WhereWeGoNow in Survivorship
Mindful Awareness & Gratitude
Gifts & Losses of Cancer